Insurance company changing terms at the maturity of policy. Remedy?
I was promised something at the beginning of the insurance policy. But at the maturity of the policy they are telling me something else. What should i do now? Should i agree with there terms?
Your question is very ambiguous as it is difficult to figure out what exactly are the drawbacks of the insurance policy.
Basically we need to look at the documents of the insurance policy so that we can be able to guide you better whether to agree or not to agree to the insurance policy.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Insurance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband and In-laws harassing me and not letting me live in their home
- Query regarding redevelopment issue
- Foreigner married to an Indian when can she apply for citizenship?
- Took loan from brother 7 years back now he is sending legal notice
- Is No Fault Divorce granted in USA applicable in India