quesGot very less claim from insurance. Where should i complain about it?

Accident took place in house, due to which i was hospitalized, i also informed my company about it, initially they were asking for documents and thereafter rejected my claim, thereafter i went to insurance ombudsman and i was given the claim of Rs. 9800/- My total expenditure was Rs. 52,000/- I want to know should i go ahead with consumer complaint or not. What else should i do?

• ansYou may file a complaint in the consumer forum. As an insurer you have the right to file a case against the order of the ombudsman. You may also claim damages/compensation from the insurance co. For deficiency of services on their part.

Few things to keep in mind before the filing of the consumer complaint:

1. All the medical bills of the amount claimed.
    2. Copy of insurance policy.

If the above documents are with you there are high probability that you will succeed in your claim

• ansDear Sir,

You may file a complaint in the consumer forum. As an insurer you have the right to file a case against the order of the ombudsman. You may also claim damages/compensation from the insurance co. For deficiency of services on their part.
    2. Copy of insurance policy.

Regards
    Advocate (HelpmePAPA)

Advocate Ankit Mahajan

District Court, Tis Hazari, Delhi