Cover note of insurance expired in 90 days. Do i have any legal right?
I had car insurance on date 16-10-2012 which expired on 15-10-2013 but the insurance policy was issued by the company on 30-11-2013 on request as cover note expired in 90 days. Do I have any legal right?
Please check your car policy document. See the effective date of policy and expiry date of policy. In the event of any discrepancy, you can send a representation in writing for rectification and on failure to do so, a Legal notice can be sent to the relevant Insurance Company.
If the Insurance Company fails to respond to the Legal notice , a Consumer case can be filed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Insurance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how can i claim insurance from the company
- Inheritance to ancestral property to biological mother
- Company asking to sign 2 yr bond and original docs, should I submit
- Can lower court not follow the direction's of the high court?
- Ancestral property is stated per section 38 and 43 of endowment act