quesAccident by son what legal action if unable to pay compensastion

my son hit a motorcycle by car while the motorcycle with along co rider crossed suddenly on highway from the pocket road. They injured.unfortunately the car has no insurance at that time. The car owner was his friend. My son have licence but the bike driver have no licence.we attend court with a lawyer but the car owner not attended any case. The first respondent was the car owner. if the court order a huge amount as a compensation we cant pay. what will happen if we unable to pay the amount and what should be the legal action.my son is only 24 and not got job. there is no property also

  • ansSir I'm sorry but the law doesn't provide any relief against bad driving and if the court has ordered you to pay an amount then the same has to be paid
    However u can mitigate the damages to be paid by hiring a competent lawyer and requesting the court to award less compensation and be careful while driving someone else's vehicle the next time

    Advocate Aditya Gupta

      Bengali Market, Delhi

  • ansFirst liability to pay the amount of claim amount by the owner himself if there's no insurance coverage and its has to b established that your son was driving the vehicle. Please consentrate on that shift the burden on the other side and shoulders. Let them proved that your son was driving the vehicle as alleged by them. You can take advise from me for proper litigation strategy

    Advocate Harsh Kumar Gautam

      Barakhamba Road, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Insurance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Insurance lawyers in India

Similar questions

I hav met wit a accident before 6months. Out of 3 im only the survivor…
My parent is having Mediclaim policy with New India company. Now he was admitted in…
My bike which released in supardari is stolen now. Now how to get claim from…

I'm eligible for cgit award. I already applied with in the mentioned time. So far…

Insurance Lawyers in India

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Ankita Singh

 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Anurag Garg

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Jeshma Mohandas

 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly