quesAccident by son what legal action if unable to pay compensastion

my son hit a motorcycle by car while the motorcycle with along co rider crossed suddenly on highway from the pocket road. They injured.unfortunately the car has no insurance at that time. The car owner was his friend. My son have licence but the bike driver have no licence.we attend court with a lawyer but the car owner not attended any case. The first respondent was the car owner. if the court order a huge amount as a compensation we cant pay. what will happen if we unable to pay the amount and what should be the legal action.my son is only 24 and not got job. there is no property also

• ansSir I'm sorry but the law doesn't provide any relief against bad driving and if the court has ordered you to pay an amount then the same has to be paid
    However u can mitigate the damages to be paid by hiring a competent lawyer and requesting the court to award less compensation and be careful while driving someone else's vehicle the next time

Advocate Aditya Gupta

Bengali Market, Delhi

• ansFirst liability to pay the amount of claim amount by the owner himself if there's no insurance coverage and its has to b established that your son was driving the vehicle. Please consentrate on that shift the burden on the other side and shoulders. Let them proved that your son was driving the vehicle as alleged by them. You can take advise from me for proper litigation strategy

Advocate Harsh Kumar Gautam

Barakhamba Road, Delhi