INDIAN KANOON SECTION 415 IPC - Indian Penal Code - Cheating
Whoever, by deceiving any person, fraudulently or dishonestly induces the person so deceived to deliver any property to any person, or to consent that any person shall retain any property, or intentionally induces the person so deceived to do or omit to do anything which he would not do or omit if he were not so deceived, and which act or omission causes or is likely to cause damage or harm to that person in body, mind, reputation or property, is said to “cheat”.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company asking for NOC from local police to confirm no case on me
- Can father take house in daughter's name from ancestral property money
- What happen if woman does not identify men i court but caught in FSL?
- Harrassed for money by bike rider injured by my Car not my fault.
- GPOA issued in different state then where property is located