INDIAN KANOON SECTION 415 IPC - Indian Penal Code - Cheating
Whoever, by deceiving any person, fraudulently or dishonestly induces the person so deceived to deliver any property to any person, or to consent that any person shall retain any property, or intentionally induces the person so deceived to do or omit to do anything which he would not do or omit if he were not so deceived, and which act or omission causes or is likely to cause damage or harm to that person in body, mind, reputation or property, is said to “cheat”.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brought phone from website got defected product. what legal action
- My wife jailed for crossing into India from Bangladesh border
- Daily wage worker at dept of post now terminated what can i do
- Can accused appeal against imprisonment given by court?
- Is it necessary to have a surname