INDIAN KANOON SECTION 415 IPC - Indian Penal Code - Cheating
Whoever, by deceiving any person, fraudulently or dishonestly induces the person so deceived to deliver any property to any person, or to consent that any person shall retain any property, or intentionally induces the person so deceived to do or omit to do anything which he would not do or omit if he were not so deceived, and which act or omission causes or is likely to cause damage or harm to that person in body, mind, reputation or property, is said to “cheat”.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Bought land in panchayat,loan not approved yet,settlement not done yet
- Brother threatening o kill me and my father
- Harassed by husband what can I do
- Dismissed from job on false marksheet which is not required to get job
- Staying property for 30 years. Do brothers have any share in property?