INDIAN KANOON SECTION 378 IPC - Indian Penal Code - Theft
Whoever, intending to take dishonestly any movable property out of the possession of any person without that person’s consent, moves that property in order to such taking, is said to commit theft.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Family threatening for honour killing what should do
- Maintenance Case filed by wife and MC pending since 2013
- How to appeal against permanent injunction of Court
- Wrong education level mentioned in passport
- Committee money lost. What consequences if bankruptcy declared?