INDIAN KANOON SECTION 378 IPC - Indian Penal Code - Theft
Whoever, intending to take dishonestly any movable property out of the possession of any person without that person’s consent, moves that property in order to such taking, is said to commit theft.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Living in Singapore from past 4 years do i need to pay tax in india
- Court fees not paid at time of filing what to do now?
- Group got a plot but did not register. what are the consequences
- Friend pressurised to commit suicide in 2004 can I file case now
- How to secure my job? Claimed age relaxation as per notification only.