INDIAN KANOON SECTION 482 CrPC - Code of Criminal Procedure - Saving of inherent power of High Court
Nothing in this Code shall be deemed to limit or affect the inherent powers of the High Court to make such orders as may be necessary to give effect to any order this Code, or to prevent abuse of the process of any Court or otherwise to secure the ends of justice.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Fake FIR has been filed against me do I have to apply for the bail?
- does living with an already married women legal
- School mentally harassing my son what action can I take
- Wife filed FIR against me now how can i apply for cancellation of it
- Wife not willing to live with me what action can i take