INDIAN KANOON SECTION 482 CrPC - Code of Criminal Procedure - Saving of inherent power of High Court
Nothing in this Code shall be deemed to limit or affect the inherent powers of the High Court to make such orders as may be necessary to give effect to any order this Code, or to prevent abuse of the process of any Court or otherwise to secure the ends of justice.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- GUARDIANSHIP OF MINOR(HINDU BOY)
- is attempt to suicide a Crime?
- Jai Prakash Associate not repaying FD principal even after maturety
- False case of cheque bounce file. How to save self as money returned?
- My uncle is threatening my parents to take their property