quesUSA visa application for my blind son

Hi, I am travelling to USA with L1 visa accompanied with family L2 visa, My Son (1 yr old) is blind. while filling DS160 form i have mentioned "No" for my son for below item. "Do you have mental or physical disorder that likely to posses threat to the safety or welfare of yourself or others" "No" is correct answer for my son? Is there any requirement to carry disability certificate for my son in POE USA?

• ansPlease understand that since "NO" was the correct response, your son was able to obtain L-2 visa. The Consular Officers conducting visa interview at the U.S. Consulates/Embassies are specifically trained in vetting the nonimmigrant visa applications (DS-160s). To be safe and avoid any issues at the Port of Entry (POE), you should carry either medical records or the disability certificate confirming the disability. If asked to show, you should be in a position to show it to the POE Officer. Good luck and safe travel.