USA visa application for my blind son
Hi, I am travelling to USA with L1 visa accompanied with family L2 visa, My Son (1 yr old) is blind. while filling DS160 form i have mentioned "No" for my son for below item. "Do you have mental or physical disorder that likely to posses threat to the safety or welfare of yourself or others" "No" is correct answer for my son? Is there any requirement to carry disability certificate for my son in POE USA?
Please understand that since "NO" was the correct response, your son was able to obtain L-2 visa. The Consular Officers conducting visa interview at the U.S. Consulates/Embassies are specifically trained in vetting the nonimmigrant visa applications (DS-160s). To be safe and avoid any issues at the Port of Entry (POE), you should carry either medical records or the disability certificate confirming the disability. If asked to show, you should be in a position to show it to the POE Officer. Good luck and safe travel.
Advocate Rabindra Kumar SinghChicago, USA
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Immigration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Which is good among patta and registration for agriculture land
- Purchased a flat builder built the the building illegally
- How can I get Custody of my son who is 3 years old
- live in relationship boy promised to marry now refusing
- Electric supply disconnected by the employer without any notice.