×

quesTourist Visa Rejected Twice

my son has gone to US under work Visa and got married there to a US citizen. its going to be a year for there marriage. i had applied for US Visa along with my unmarried daughter who is pursuing Ph.D from University in India. we had all the documents along with the invitation from my Daughter in Law at that time. next time i applied for the same along with my wife to go to US and visit our son and daughter in law. it was rejected again. after getting all the documents furnished and also getting a proper invitation and taking care of all the procedure it was rejected. can you please suggest us

• ansMany things could go wrong during the Consular Interview such as how you responded and what you responded. In addition, the responses to questions on DS-160 form could also impact the visa interview and the outcome. You need to consult with an experienced immigration attorney who could review the details closely and advise whether you should make another fresh application for B-1/B-2 visa or approach the United States Department of State's LegalNet department for reconsideration of the visa refusal.