Tourist Visa Rejected Twice
my son has gone to US under work Visa and got married there to a US citizen. its going to be a year for there marriage. i had applied for US Visa along with my unmarried daughter who is pursuing Ph.D from University in India. we had all the documents along with the invitation from my Daughter in Law at that time. next time i applied for the same along with my wife to go to US and visit our son and daughter in law. it was rejected again. after getting all the documents furnished and also getting a proper invitation and taking care of all the procedure it was rejected. can you please suggest us
Many things could go wrong during the Consular Interview such as how you responded and what you responded. In addition, the responses to questions on DS-160 form could also impact the visa interview and the outcome. You need to consult with an experienced immigration attorney who could review the details closely and advise whether you should make another fresh application for B-1/B-2 visa or approach the United States Department of State's LegalNet department for reconsideration of the visa refusal.
Advocate Rabindra Kumar SinghChicago, USA
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Immigration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can an Indian girl marry a Pakistani boy
- Faulty pacemaker what action can I take
- How can i recover friendly loan given to a friend.
- Gave money to a girl in times of crises now she is not replying
- One of the joint owners took the ancestral property what can be done