quesGreen card holder not entered US from past 4 years

I am a green card holder valid till July 2017. I had left US in 2009 and made an entry till 2011. However couldnt make entry for 4 years as I was due and couldnt go after the birth of my children. Is there any possibility of me entering US now

• ansYes, there may be a possibility of entering the United States. I or any other seasoned Attorney will have to assess your facts to guide you further. You may call LawRato and schedule a consultation.

Thank you.

• ansA green card holder needs to stay for a minimum period of 6 months in the US. You may approach the US Embassy for the renewal of your green card to avoid denial of entry at the US Immigration. For assistance you may contact us for an appointment.

Advocate Lalit Valecha

Patiala House Court, Delhi