Green card holder not entered US from past 4 years
I am a green card holder valid till July 2017. I had left US in 2009 and made an entry till 2011. However couldnt make entry for 4 years as I was due and couldnt go after the birth of my children. Is there any possibility of me entering US now
Yes, there may be a possibility of entering the United States. I or any other seasoned Attorney will have to assess your facts to guide you further. You may call LawRato and schedule a consultation.
Advocate Rabindra Kumar SinghChicago, USA
A green card holder needs to stay for a minimum period of 6 months in the US. You may approach the US Embassy for the renewal of your green card to avoid denial of entry at the US Immigration. For assistance you may contact us for an appointment.
Advocate Lalit ValechaPatiala House Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Immigration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Accommodation given to bro. Brother's son's wife trying to acquire it.
- Acquisition of grandfather's property.
- Mother unable to prove that she is a legal heir. What can we do now?
- Information for Toilet Construction on 3rd floor of building
- Will sister and aunt have right in ancestral property.