quesGreen card holder not entered US from past 4 years

I am a green card holder valid till July 2017. I had left US in 2009 and made an entry till 2011. However couldnt make entry for 4 years as I was due and couldnt go after the birth of my children. Is there any possibility of me entering US now

  • ansYes, there may be a possibility of entering the United States. I or any other seasoned Attorney will have to assess your facts to guide you further. You may call LawRato and schedule a consultation.

    Thank you.

  • ansA green card holder needs to stay for a minimum period of 6 months in the US. You may approach the US Embassy for the renewal of your green card to avoid denial of entry at the US Immigration. For assistance you may contact us for an appointment.

    Advocate Lalit Valecha

      Patiala House Court, Delhi

  • Apply for USA immigration with the help of experienced immigration lawyers
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Immigration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Immigration lawyers in India

Similar questions

I submitted the duly filled up “Re-entry Permit Form” in the year 1984 from my…
My dad is iranian citizen, he used to live in india 40 years ago! He…
Hi one of my friend is staying long time with me and know she was…
i want to know that is it ok to tell the interviewer that i might…

Immigration Lawyers in India

Advocate Geetinder Singh

  Lawrence Road
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh

  JMD Regent Square
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rabindra Kumar Singh

 Experience: 12 years

Advocate Sameer Hussain

  SR Nagar
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly