Embassy rejected my visa. What should I do now?
I had applied for a visa but the embassy has rejected my application. What can I do?
We would to review the rejection order from the embassy and if there is merit in your case, we can file an appeal in the embassy to get your visa application processed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Immigration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to start a retail chain of apparels
- What is the law for mutual divorce.
- Filed cheating case against landlord for not returning money
- Where can i complaint against my boyfriend as he promised for marriage
- Wife and her family harassing filed false DV case