Embassy rejected my visa. What should I do now?
I had applied for a visa but the embassy has rejected my application. What can I do?
We would to review the rejection order from the embassy and if there is merit in your case, we can file an appeal in the embassy to get your visa application processed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Immigration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is showing of video recording allowed to prove wrongdone in court?
- Name changed in all documents but CBSE is denying to change records
- Can a person buy back happens for preference share also?
- Can I prosecute Municipal commissioner for granting licence
- Anticipatory bail application rejected What to do