Different documentations in differen countries for NRIs
My question is can or should Ministry of External Affairs, servicing NRIs globally through Indian embassies and mission abroad have different rules, requirements and policies for the same services in different countries. In other words, an NRI in a certain country is availing some services in easy and efficient manner while same service in other country is made very complicated, costly and difficult to avail. Shouldn't all NRI irrespective of where they are living subjected to ONE global system for basic consular services like matters of passports, registration, certificate etc.
The rules framed by Ministry of External Affairs cannot be uniform all over the world. Variance is inevitable and legally permissible.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Immigration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property division among 2 brothers and 5 sisters
- Problem with in-laws and husband. And husband extra marital affairs
- Landlord allows a family to stay for free after we paid one month rent
- legal view if i run away with married women
- How can we bedakhal a person?