quesDifferent documentations in differen countries for NRIs

My question is can or should Ministry of External Affairs, servicing NRIs globally through Indian embassies and mission abroad have different rules, requirements and policies for the same services in different countries. In other words, an NRI in a certain country is availing some services in easy and efficient manner while same service in other country is made very complicated, costly and difficult to avail. Shouldn't all NRI irrespective of where they are living subjected to ONE global system for basic consular services like matters of passports, registration, certificate etc.

• ansThe rules framed by Ministry of External Affairs cannot be uniform all over the world. Variance is inevitable and legally permissible.