Concern about H1B Visa Processing(Personal Loan Deafult from banks)
Respected Sir/Mam I have taken the personal loan of 10 lacs from HDFC Bank and 10 lacs from ICICI Bank.I initially paid the 3 EMI's but after that I lost my job. And unfortunately I didn't paid any EMI for past 2 months .But I haven't been yet contacted by the bank yet. I recently got the new job and my H1B petition for US has been approved. So I just wanted to know that whether this default can cause any issue during the processing of my H1B Visa? I mean during stamping of my H1B Visa for USA. After going to USA , I can do some savings . And can do the settlement thereafter. Kindly reply .
Not paying off a personal loan is not an inadmissibility ground under the Immigration and Nationality Act. You should not face any problem at the U.S. Consulate during your visa interview. However, not paying off your loan may affect your credit ratings in India. Be confident and get all the required paperwork regarding your prospective employment in the United States on an H-1B visa. Good luck.
Advocate Rabindra Kumar SinghChicago, USA
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Immigration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can we ask our brother to separate legally
- Due to schools ignorance kid lost his eyesight what action can we take
- Property 1/3 share not given to my son by my brother in law
- Wife blackmailing to commit divorce how can i get divorce
- Can daughter claim in father's property ignoring the Will