Concern about H1B Visa Processing(Personal Loan Deafult from banks)
Respected Sir/Mam I have taken the personal loan of 10 lacs from HDFC Bank and 10 lacs from ICICI Bank.I initially paid the 3 EMI's but after that I lost my job. And unfortunately I didn't paid any EMI for past 2 months .But I haven't been yet contacted by the bank yet. I recently got the new job and my H1B petition for US has been approved. So I just wanted to know that whether this default can cause any issue during the processing of my H1B Visa? I mean during stamping of my H1B Visa for USA. After going to USA , I can do some savings . And can do the settlement thereafter. Kindly reply .
Not paying off a personal loan is not an inadmissibility ground under the Immigration and Nationality Act. You should not face any problem at the U.S. Consulate during your visa interview. However, not paying off your loan may affect your credit ratings in India. Be confident and get all the required paperwork regarding your prospective employment in the United States on an H-1B visa. Good luck.
Advocate Rabindra Kumar SinghChicago, USA
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Immigration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mobile hacked by employer to spy on employees
- Can I start an online startup similar to an already existing model
- Declaration of inherited property.
- Tenant broke lock and entered the building. Police not doing much.
- What is the latest punishment for raping underage girl by IPC