Availability of advisory services to NRIs of Singapore
I work as a Product manager - NRI in a broking firm. We open accounts for NRIs based out of Singapore when they are in India. Just wanted to know if we can provide equity advisory services to these customers when they travel back to Singapore.
Yes, you may provide advisory services if you have a registered office in Singapore and such services are covered in the contract.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Immigration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Got married in 2012 but girl left in 4 months how can I file divorce
- OS number painted on my property can start construction there
- False dowry and cheating case against husband and his family
- Qualifying criteria for Civil Services Exam
- Can grandchildren claim in the ancestral property