Applied for Visa husband diagnosed with medical issue what can I do
I am applying for an L2 Visa for my spouse. The date we are getting at present is somewhere in Oct, meanwhile he has been detected with a medical issue which requires surgery at the earliest possible. Can he apply under expedited visa category on medical grounds. The surgery is not an emergency surgery however required to be carried out at the earliest possible because of the side effects of the medicine he is taking. What is the possibility of the request being rejected.
Thank you for your email with query.
I understand that you wish to apply for visa for your spouse under the L2 visa category (as spouse dependent).
I am aware that the Embassy are experiencing severe delay in giving appointments. But taking into consideration the medical grounds and need of surgery (although the surgery is not an emergency)we can always request the Embassy to give you appointment and or to consider the case on an urgent basis on medical reasons.
Hope this has answered your query.
Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me.
Mrs Farhat Warsi
Advocate Farhat Warsi SinghSushant Lok Ph 2, Gurgaon
Please deliver all the details you have along with the prescription and illness he needs to be operated. The country which you are going is very important. Every country has his different rules therefore until and unless these details are there it will not be easy for me to explain you and provide you a help for the same
Advocate Nikhil SharmaDLF City Phase 3, Gurgaon
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Immigration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company terminated me without giving notice
- I love someone else can I get a divorce from my husband on this ground
- How can we divide our ancestral property
- Person owing me money is not picking calls or responding, how to claim
- How to file FIR for lost pen drive containing information