Unfair and non transparent nursery admission process. What remedy?
A Linguistic minority school has adopted unfair practice and non transparency in admission process for Nursery Admissions Procedures for current acaedemic year 2014-15.
What is the Legal Remedy available to me?
See when it comes to Linguistic Minority Schools, the Indian Constitution gives them the freedom to frame their own policies and guidelines.
Recently the Nursery Admission Policy 2014-15 passed by the Lt. Governor in December imposed certain restrictions on the Minority Schools with respect to their admission policies and the same were challenged by the Minority Schools as being violative of their Fundamental Right guaranteed under the Constitution and the Delhi High Court had held in their favour. The Delhi High Court stayed the operation of Nursery Admission Policy 2014-15 on these Minority Institutions till the validity of the same is decided.
Therefore, the option available to you is to file a Writ Petition in the High Court, however the burden shall be upon you to prove the policies to be unfair and discriminatory.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the General Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Seeking Divorce on the grounds of Deception & Bipolar DIsorder
- Possible legal action against my son-in-law for harassing my daughter?
- Property taken forcibly. How to regain possession of property?
- Can I file 420 case along with cheque bounce
- What action can I take against my wife for mental cruelty?