How to meet Chief justice of India and address him my problem?
How Can I meet the Chief Justice of India? I am facing problem in getting justice due to corrupt courts and lawyers. I want to meet Chief Justice of India and address him my problem.
It might not be feasible and constructive to meet the Chief Justice of India as he does not handle Public grievances directly. We suggest in case your concern is so strong and you have a bonafide story to tell, you may want to write in to the CJI and attach all documentary supports that make your application a genuine and worth considering cause.
Post revewing your application / letter, if the CJI is convinced, he can take a Suo Motto Cognizance of your complaint and order necessary action thereafter.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the General Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How many months to take judgement for annulment?
- Do i need permission from authors of books i used to make my software
- Met with an accident no damage caused to either party asking money
- How to prove that father was mentally fit at the time of making deed
- What are the daughter's share in father's property