Wife's parents took her away forcibly. What to do?
what are the cases can a husband and his family members can file against wife, her parents who have forcefully took away wife?
You can file police complaint against her parents under section 363 of IPC
If local police station refuse to act you can forward copy of your complain to commissioner of Police for necessary action.
You should immediately move the High court and file habeas corpus petition to direct production of your wife from the forcible custody of her parents.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Did not get joining letter. After quitting job old co. harassing me.
- what to do if husband left me and not wiling to return home
- What are the formalities to gift a two wheeler
- can i take Divorce from my wife before completion of 1year of marriage
- How to get NOC without delay for selling flat