quesWife went for abortion without my consent. Can she be punished for it?

I live and work in Noida. I got married on 23.04.2012 with a girl from Unnao and it was an arranged marriage. My son was born at Kanpur and had cerebral palsy (a critical disease). I got them here for our son's treatment.


We decided in between to have another child. We went to the Doctor here in Delhi. She told me about her pregnancy and started vomiting by the end of 2nd month and then tried to kill my child. She went with her brother and got an abortion without my consent.


How do get her punished for this?

  • ans

    You can't file any criminal complaint / case against your wife. But you can file a case against the doctor who has carried out such an abortion, and you need strong proof of medical documents of abortion of your wife against the Doctor. 


    Such type of act of your wife will help you in any matrimonial dispute Court Case between you and your wife.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

My son got married arrange marriage one year ago The bride side was insisting for…
Hello sir ..iam.in big confusion. Plez solve my problem.humara family buiness hai jo ki mare…
I am a male 36 years and married in 2010.My Father -in-Law transferred rupees 2…
Respected, I have faced mental tortured since 3yrs.then on 10Jan came to parental house with…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Adovcate B. Srikiran

 Experience: 6 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly