quesWife went for abortion without my consent. Can she be punished for it?

I live and work in Noida. I got married on 23.04.2012 with a girl from Unnao and it was an arranged marriage. My son was born at Kanpur and had cerebral palsy (a critical disease). I got them here for our son's treatment.

We decided in between to have another child. We went to the Doctor here in Delhi. She told me about her pregnancy and started vomiting by the end of 2nd month and then tried to kill my child. She went with her brother and got an abortion without my consent.

How do get her punished for this?

You can't file any criminal complaint / case against your wife. But you can file a case against the doctor who has carried out such an abortion, and you need strong proof of medical documents of abortion of your wife against the Doctor. 

Such type of act of your wife will help you in any matrimonial dispute Court Case between you and your wife.