want to close the case because my husband is ready to live with me
I filed 3 Cases agnst my hubby,his sis and his mom...dovry... abortion... physicaly torchrd... now my hsbnd relisd evrythng n said tat we will live seperately likewise aftr 3 yrs now... so want to close d case... in cross I said evrythng I said s not true nu... bt his advocate s agn n agn giving petition for cross... judge said cross s not allowed to u so u better provide d defence witness nu... wat can I do now sir?
Take NOC vakalath from your present advocate and engage another advocate. Then you will be able to close the cases.
However criminal cases withdrawing or compounding is not allowed so get it posted for mediation centre and then you can get it closed.
Since some of the charges under Indian Penal Code are not compoundable, it is better to file a quashing Petition under (Section-482 of Code of Criminal Procedure) against all the three criminal cases before the High Court on behalf of your husband and you both can file a joint memo of settlement and can pray to quash all the 3 criminal cases pending before the trial court in view of the settlement.
Advocate Jagadish NAdugodi, Bangalore
take NOC vakalath from your present advocate and engage another advocate. then you will be able to close the cases. However criminal cases withdrawing or compounding is not allowed so get it posted for mediation centre and then you can get it closed.
Advocate Kiran N MurthyIndiranagar, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I get property of my father
- If son cheated father, then can sale deed be challenged ?
- Procedure to take cheque bounce case back
- Charged for unauthorized absence in two parts is it double jeopardy
- How can i get the possession of the flat which is in the joint name?