quesvisitation for child meeting on first hearing onf court case

visitaion for child meeting on first hearing on court case of maintence first date hearing is that possible to same day i want the oder to visitaion to meet my child

• ansas per your query you already hired advocate in your case rest here thedetails you will be able to get only in case you want to change your lawyer because the details you want to know only then if there is no lawyer rest if you need then you may contact thank you

Advocate Jagdeep Pal Singh Randhawa

Ludhiana District Court, Ludhiana

• ansRather than meeting the child in court file a case for the custody of child. Though u can meet ur child in court hours if court orders. Depends upon your application filed in the court and whether court seeks reply from the opposite party and moreover court pronounces the order on same date or not is the discretion of the court.

Advocate Geetinder Singh

Lawrence Road, Amritsar