quesSister took all the Jewelery after death of Mother

My mother died at the age of 65 recently on 12th march 2014 due to heart problem. after her death my sister took every jewelery and expensive saari`s without my concern and notice, may be my father has given her. as i loved my mother deeply and would like to have a share in her asset as a son. how can i proceed? as i feel my father has been convinced by sister and taken into confidence by her and entire jewelry is taken by sister.

• ansDo you have in the form of purchase receipts, etc any proof of the fact that jewelry taken by your sister actually belonged to your mother? If there is no such proof then taking recourse to law will be a wastage of time and money as you will not be able to prove anything in court.