Sister took all the Jewelery after death of Mother
My mother died at the age of 65 recently on 12th march 2014 due to heart problem. after her death my sister took every jewelery and expensive saari`s without my concern and notice, may be my father has given her. as i loved my mother deeply and would like to have a share in her asset as a son. how can i proceed? as i feel my father has been convinced by sister and taken into confidence by her and entire jewelry is taken by sister.
Do you have in the form of purchase receipts, etc any proof of the fact that jewelry taken by your sister actually belonged to your mother? If there is no such proof then taking recourse to law will be a wastage of time and money as you will not be able to prove anything in court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brought a property but private land owner is threatening to vacate
- Brother not willing to share the property
- If person is married twice. Which marriage will be a legal marriage?
- Company not paying salary
- Company not releasing my dues. Unfair appointment letter. What to do?