regarding the claim on my self aquired property
Does my younger brother can claim on my self acquired family
No you brother can not make any claim in self acquired property by yourself..........
he is entitled to make any such claims for any ancestral property .... you just need to have proof to show that you have made payment from your account and your earnings.
Advocate Uttam TibrewalUpper Bazaar , Ranchi
no it is not possible to claim of self acquired property if you acquired in your name if you purchase younger brother name he is title holder of the property other wise no body claim claim self acquired property claim except your legal heir
Advocate Narendra Nath SenBaridih, Jamshedpur
No the property which has been separately acquired by you that property cannot be claimed by your brother but in a case where you have purchased the property from the joint famaily money then he can claim the share
Advocate Jorong SangaPragati Path, Ranchi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Farm land and house sold by father to his 2 sons out of 5 sons
- regarding Nominal membership form submission to housing society
- Tenant not paying rent how can I evict the tenant
- Want to change name will it be problem in future to inherit property
- Sister married a guy but now wants to marry someone else