quesregarding the claim on my self aquired property

Does my younger brother can claim on my self acquired family

  • ansdear client.......
    No you brother can not make any claim in self acquired property by yourself..........
    he is entitled to make any such claims for any ancestral property .... you just need to have proof to show that you have made payment from your account and your earnings.

    Advocate Uttam Tibrewal

      Upper Bazaar , Ranchi

  • ansno it is not possible to claim of self acquired property if you acquired in your name if you purchase younger brother name he is title holder of the property other wise no body claim claim self acquired property claim except your legal heir

    Advocate Narendra Nath Sen

      Baridih, Jamshedpur

  • ansNo the property which has been separately acquired by you that property cannot be claimed by your brother but in a case where you have purchased the property from the joint famaily money then he can claim the share

    Advocate Jorong Sanga

      Pragati Path, Ranchi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello sir/mam this is regarding a suggestion about my cousin she is 18years old now…
Good morning sir,,Does my mother has any right on her father property,My Grand father died…
Me and my husband really loved each other. Because of bad company he get involved…
when i married in a temple without parents knowledge or consent is it possible to…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly