Property Dispute between my father & uncle. How to end it?
This is regarding property dispute The Issue was My Grand father has 2 sons my father & my uncle My uncle was working in Railways & he bought house on his own My Father doesn't have a job(i.e, Farmer), he has done agriculture & bought one Plot Now My uncle was asking that Plot what my father bought Saying that land used for farming belongs to both of them. My Father was not knowing about these consequences, he has done registration in my uncle's name. But, my uncle doesn't know that. Please tell, what should we do ?
First of all, the registration cannot be done be done without the presence of the owner. It might be possible that he must have notarized the document, please confirm the same.
Further, if the property is purchased by your father, then the registration has to be his name further all sale purchase document also needs to be on his name.
Please provide exact facts after examining the document , so that we can provide you legal solution.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband planning to take daughters abroad w/o my consent to settle.
- Grandfather die without Will father is nominee for shop who will get
- Do both spouses need to be present at the hearing for divorce?
- Online competition and prize distribution what rules and regulations
- Surname different in documents from that of father how to change it