quesProperty Dispute between my father & uncle. How to end it?

This is regarding property dispute The Issue was My Grand father has 2 sons my father & my uncle My uncle was working in Railways & he bought house on his own My Father doesn't have a job(i.e, Farmer), he has done agriculture & bought one Plot Now My uncle was asking that Plot what my father bought Saying that land used for farming belongs to both of them. My Father was not knowing about these consequences, he has done registration in my uncle's name. But, my uncle doesn't know that. Please tell, what should we do ?

First of all, the registration cannot be done be done without the presence of the owner. It might be possible that he must have notarized the document, please confirm the same.

Further, if the property is purchased by your father, then the registration has to be his name further all sale purchase document also needs to be on his name.

Please provide exact facts after examining the document , so that we can provide you legal solution.