Physical harm during assault.
What is the section of law that applies to a person who has assaulted someone in an inebriated condition and fractures a jaw?
Section 326, or even 307 of IPC.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i take divorce with out knowledge of my wife
- Family property dispute, cheated by brother. What to do?
- Final settlement cheque stopped by company. How to recover my dues?
- Does both sons have equal rights in fathers property ?
- 16 years old can I live separate from father