Physical harm during assault.
What is the section of law that applies to a person who has assaulted someone in an inebriated condition and fractures a jaw?
Section 326, or even 307 of IPC.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- If someone files false FIR what action can be taken against him
- Senior in office tried to get physical with me what action can i take
- How much pension is given to a disable person ?
- Lecturers harassing mentally and not allowing to give exams
- Are married daughters also entitled for father'job