Parents won't release my passport till i do 2nd marriage. What to do?
Mera passport bane hue 21 months ho gaye hain. Mere papa mera passport rakhe hue hai mujhe mera passport nahi dete. Maine court marriage ki hai lekin ghar walon ka kahna hai ki doosri shadi karoge to passport tumhe de dunga.
Mere office se offer hai China me job ka. Hum kya karein? Please help me.
In case you have a proof that your passport is in custody of your father (recorded statement, courier delivery receipt by him, etc.), you being a major can seek directions from the Civil Court for getting the delivery of your passport to you from your father.
In case no such proof is available with you, we suggest you to talk it out with your father amicably and make him understand the importance of your job and its impact in your long term career. Legal remedy can be availed only based on proofs and witnesses.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Bank recalling person loan after disbursement and one EMI paid
- Legal Separation without formality of Divorce
- Legal action if business partner not fulfilling partnership liability
- Alteration of registered settlement deed what can be done
- Illegal bag shop in residential area