quesParents won't release my passport till i do 2nd marriage. What to do?

Mera passport bane hue 21 months ho gaye hain. Mere papa mera passport rakhe hue hai mujhe mera passport nahi dete. Maine court marriage ki hai lekin ghar walon ka kahna hai ki doosri shadi karoge to passport tumhe de dunga.

Mere office se offer hai China me job ka. Hum kya karein? Please help me.

• ansIn case you have a proof that your passport is in custody of your father (recorded statement, courier delivery receipt by him, etc.), you being a major can seek directions from the Civil Court for getting the delivery of your passport to you from your father.

In case no such proof is available with you, we suggest you to talk it out with your father amicably and make him understand the importance of your job and its impact in your long term career. Legal remedy can be availed only based on proofs and witnesses.