×

quesParalytic condition of father handover to brother

my father is 85 years old and paralytic, unable to move without any help,can speak.is living with me for one and a half year, i took lot of care with all his needs including medical treatment,but now i m going abroad with my family permanently, so i have to leaving my father. i have only one brother living in the my father property and not willing to keep him, i doubt he and his wife may hurt, even life threat to my father due to his property i.e. a small house. and i have no good and healthy relationship to my brother and at this age my father do not want any complaint type to any one against my brother , my father also diagnosed as odd behavior, so i m very much worried about my father and what i should do?

• ansYou know your father is paralytic and 85 years old your brother refuses to take care of your father , under such circumstances your decision to go abroad with your family permanently is absolutely wrong and cannot be justified under any circumstances.
    Cancel your plans of going abroad and take care of your father. In case you go abroad and your father is not taken care of by your brother you will have to live with guilt complex all your life .