ownership of property distribution among children
How is the ownership of a house distributed amongst sons and daughters if there is no will and the owner expires?
Collect legal heirs certificate for the property and A deed of partition or deed of settlement has to be executed by all the legal heirs of the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how can i get Divorce and Alimony from my Husband?
- What will be the court fee for claiming maintainence
- Forceful consent taken by university is it legal
- What is the procedure for court marriage and arya samaj marriage
- Company forcing to serve notice period, please advise what to do ?