ownership of property distribution among children
How is the ownership of a house distributed amongst sons and daughters if there is no will and the owner expires?
Collect legal heirs certificate for the property and A deed of partition or deed of settlement has to be executed by all the legal heirs of the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can session court try 17 year old on transfer from juvenile board
- Parents threatening me to disclose my illness if I marry my BF
- Husband threatening to give divorce and defaming me
- Husband did second nikah without informing how to divorce him
- Motor car accident.