quesNeed to stay alone w/o father.

I am 21 years old pursuing my graduation. i don't have good relationship with my father and I want to get separated from him. But right now I am completely dependent on him. How under legal process can i get separated along with my mother and sister? My mother and sister are also dependent on him.

  • ansIf you and your mother and sister are dependent on him then how would you fend for yourself after separating from him if he refuses to provide financial support to all of you? You may sue him for financial support, but the question is- If you do not have any source of income for yourself then how would you arrange for the fees of your lawyer? Ponder over all these questions and then arrive at a decision.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

hello sir/madam, Can a married woman leave her husband if she is not willing to…
Can an indian army officer marry a neplese citizen??if yes den wat are the procedures??
My husband want mutual divorce. my marriage had been on 5th march,2016.till we are living…
Hi, i am 23 yrs old female. My parents had disputes due to which they…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly