Need to stay alone w/o father.
I am 21 years old pursuing my graduation. i don't have good relationship with my father and I want to get separated from him. But right now I am completely dependent on him. How under legal process can i get separated along with my mother and sister? My mother and sister are also dependent on him.
If you and your mother and sister are dependent on him then how would you fend for yourself after separating from him if he refuses to provide financial support to all of you? You may sue him for financial support, but the question is- If you do not have any source of income for yourself then how would you arrange for the fees of your lawyer? Ponder over all these questions and then arrive at a decision.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Penalty imposed by tax department for not e-filing return. What to do?
- Unauthorized person staying in property from 30 years how to vacate
- Pension not notified due to bigamy case
- Nuisance due to illegal occupation of land by street vendors
- How to Re-schedule hearing at Lok-adalat &file; case in consumer court