quesNecessity to disclose pending cases while applying for PR and visa?

I live in India, I am applying for Permanent residence for Canada under Federal skilled worker category, I filed divorce case 2 year before and case is running. My wife filed 3 cases : (1) Case that she wants to live with me (2) transfer divorce case to her city of residence , and (3) section 125.

My 4 years son is living with her. All cases are running. Should I attach all cases with my PR and Visa application? Can I have any objection for PR and Canada visa due to these cases?

Can my wife create any problem to me or my parents living in India during or after PR and Visa procedure?

The matter is Civil in nature and normally in VISA application, you are not required to mention the same. However, if the same is asked in your application, then we suggest you to mention the detail of case.

Further, yes your wife can create a problem for you and for your parents. She can file a criminal complaint under Domestic Violence Act and Section 498A. Also, if Interim maintenance order is passed by Court under Section 125 application, you would be liable to pay the said amount. In case you fail to pay the amount she can execute the order and you can also be arrested by police.