quesMentally harassment by father. What action can i take against him?

Hi,sir I m in Canada as a student status.my parents nd two younger brothers are in India.my younger brother who is 23 years old is handicap nd other one is of 15 years.my dad used to harass us mentally since we are kids.but now the things are getting worst he is like harassing them as hell.he is spying on my mom nd not giving mental peace to my brothers.i m really worried about them please help me.because tJay mataji tara bappa mari gaya enjoyhat man is a daily drinker and has some psychic problem too.reply as soon as possible

• ansYour query is silent whether you have a mother or grandparents?

If yes, then ask them to move an application  of child custody thereby seeking custody of both the brothers.

Further they should also file an petition under Section 125 CRPC thereby seeking interim maintenance.