Mentally harassment by father. What action can i take against him?
Hi,sir I m in Canada as a student status.my parents nd two younger brothers are in India.my younger brother who is 23 years old is handicap nd other one is of 15 years.my dad used to harass us mentally since we are kids.but now the things are getting worst he is like harassing them as hell.he is spying on my mom nd not giving mental peace to my brothers.i m really worried about them please help me.because tJay mataji tara bappa mari gaya enjoyhat man is a daily drinker and has some psychic problem too.reply as soon as possible
Your query is silent whether you have a mother or grandparents?
If yes, then ask them to move an application of child custody thereby seeking custody of both the brothers.
Further they should also file an petition under Section 125 CRPC thereby seeking interim maintenance.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- After how many days of FIR can we file case in the court
- Can husband marry after getting the divorce decree
- Married for 15 years. Now i want to divorce my husband. What rights?
- Employee won the case but employer filed stay in the high court
- How can I file divorce if mother left home with daughter