Marrying a girl of my choice
I am working in an organization. I have a relationship with one girl in the same office. I want marry the girl. I told to my parents about the girl. My parents rejected and said dont marry the girl and they take signatures from me in 5 empty papers and 5 pro misery notes and 5 blank cheques. Now they are telling dont marry the girl. If u marry the girl we will put the case on me and the girl .3 lakhs gold and some money has missing in our house. They are black mailing me.
Since you and the girl you intend to marry are both adults, they can't stop you from doing so. However, the signatures, blank cheques can be used against you. In order to protect yourself, give a report to the local police station about the entire situation. Write down the details of the cheques and the papers you had signed. This might get you some sort of protection. This apart, try and speak with your parents, reason with them that just by signing a few documents you can't be deterred. However if this does not work, you may also seek protection from the court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Are audio call and hidden video recordings admissible in the court
- Borrowed money from a person he file cheque bounce case against me
- regarding loan and Agreement for Sale
- Want to know right of tenant under pagdi system
- Consequences of filing a fake passport document