quesMarrying a girl of my choice

I am working in an organization. I have a relationship with one girl in the same office. I want marry the girl. I told to my parents about the girl. My parents rejected and said dont marry the girl and they take signatures from me in 5 empty papers and 5 pro misery notes and 5 blank cheques. Now they are telling dont marry the girl. If u marry the girl we will put the case on me and the girl .3 lakhs gold and some money has missing in our house. They are black mailing me.

• ansSince you and the girl you intend to marry are both adults, they can't stop you from doing so. However, the signatures, blank cheques can be used against you. In order to protect yourself, give a report to the local police station about the entire situation. Write down the details of the cheques and the papers you had signed. This might get you some sort of protection. This apart, try and speak with your parents, reason with them that just by signing a few documents you can't be deterred. However if this does not work, you may also seek protection from the court.