marriage to a christian girl- special marriage act
Hi, me and my girl friend wants to do court marriage she is christian and i am hindu by religion and at present working in Mumbai but we don't have local address proofs but have our permanent address proofs so how can we complete the documentation procedure and whom we should approach.
You can get an affidavit prepared and attach the notarized copy of you original address proof thereafter which you can get the marriage registered under Special Marriage Act.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife files false complaint against me if i don't provide money.Remedy?
- Jurisdiction in Divorce and Dowry Cases
- transfer of property in name of Husband. but need some clarification
- Husband harassed mentally and financially what are my rights
- Want to provide calibration services to foreign customers.