marriage in family relation- possibility
Can a boy marry his mother's father's father's brother's son's daughter. Both are Buddhists. Is it possible to marry in Special Marriage Act?
Yes they can, nothing prevents them from marrying.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Membership transfer fee- Karnataka Apt Owner Act
- Mentally harassment by father. What action can i take against him?
- Right in grandfather's property if father and grand father both died
- Harassment by company can I take any legal action against them
- Baseless Rape Allegation by a former employee