Maintenance from wife's parents husband unemplyed
I worked earlier in Private Sector. Now I am totally unemployed. Presently I have the burden of my old parents who never ever employed, their old age treatment, expense of 4-5 legal case, daily needs/living burden & 5,000/- p.m. to pay my wife and having only my own parental very old home. My Wife‚??s father is retires from a very high position in Govt. sector. He have one son & one daughter i.e. my wife. My brother-in-law is well settled with his high profile job in Govt. sector. In this situation, is there any provision to claim maintenance from my wife‚??s father income.
In view of the fact that in spite of being unemployed you have unemployed old parents to support, you can request the court to reduce the amount of maintenance ordered to be paid by you. Such a request merits a serious consideration at the hands of court. You cannot claim any maintenance from your father-in-law irrespective of him having recently retired from a high position
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife wants divorce and have the custody of the child
- Husband and wife staying separate from 9 years how can I file divorce
- B.L.R.O Mutation Certificate
- Wife cheating sending nude pictures to her friends what should I do
- Full rate of property on probated will