quesLost and depressed girl. I want to leave my family

What I can do to leave my family legally?? I can't stay with them where I have to ask them before taking single breath and I can't let them kill my dreams...I can't stay wit such people where money and reputation is much more important then me...for my happiness they think about society that 'log kya kahenhe' I really want someone's help as I don't want in depression I take any wrong decision cause I want to live my life freely and I want someone get me my freedom...help:(

• ansYou have not quoted ur age i.e. minor/ major. If minor i.e. below 18 yrs you have to approach child & women development officer of your local state govt. If major you may leave ur family but advised at least a letter to local police station.

• ansYou have not mentioned your age. In case you are major/adult then simply by informing concerned police station in writing for facts you can leave the said place. For further detail discussions need to meet in person.

Advocate Sagar Kothari

District Court Shivajinagar, Pune