Lost and depressed girl. I want to leave my family
What I can do to leave my family legally?? I can't stay with them where I have to ask them before taking single breath and I can't let them kill my dreams...I can't stay wit such people where money and reputation is much more important then me...for my happiness they think about society that 'log kya kahenhe' I really want someone's help as I don't want in depression I take any wrong decision cause I want to live my life freely and I want someone get me my freedom...help:(
You have not quoted ur age i.e. minor/ major. If minor i.e. below 18 yrs you have to approach child & women development officer of your local state govt. If major you may leave ur family but advised at least a letter to local police station.
Advocate Sourabh Chandramohan GuptaGaneshpeth, Nagpur
You have not mentioned your age. In case you are major/adult then simply by informing concerned police station in writing for facts you can leave the said place. For further detail discussions need to meet in person.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- husband not staying with me & not ready to give divorce what can i do.
- Blackmailing to file false dowry case if we break this engagement
- Private complaint under section 200 for offence under IPC 211
- Can a registered will be challenged ?
- Property in name of six brothers. Can they sell it without our consent