quesIn love with cousin. Now he is cheating on me. What to do?

Hi I am a Hindu female 29 years old. At the age of 20 me n my cousin (my fathers elder brother's son) ran away n we are living together. We could not get married as it is not legal as per Hindu law I guess. He is cheating on me and having an affair with a married lady who has a son. I love him so much I did a lot to get him back. Is there anything I can do to that lady legally n get him back. I do not want to harm him just want to make him realize. Despite me telling about their affair to the entire family they both are still hurting me. It hurts me a lot please help I beg u

  • ans

    No, you cannot do anything against the girl legally, however as you informed she is married, you can inform her husband about her adulterous relationship with your brother.

  • ansHi,

    Please specify that which part of country do you live.. Since in Kerala, the marriage under such circumstance is not prohibited. Anywhere else it is prohibited.. You may inform her husband about her affair with your friend.. But the process has to be initiated legally..

    Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

      Uday Park, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am Hindu and 1 and half years back i got married to person for…
recently i was diagnosed with HIV during my wife pregnancy tests.Both of us started medicines…
My father had two brothers.In that my father's elder brother dint take his share while…
Mumbai Court has issued Arrest warrant against a person living in Gujarat and he ran…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly