quesIn love with cousin. Now he is cheating on me. What to do?

Hi I am a Hindu female 29 years old. At the age of 20 me n my cousin (my fathers elder brother's son) ran away n we are living together. We could not get married as it is not legal as per Hindu law I guess. He is cheating on me and having an affair with a married lady who has a son. I love him so much I did a lot to get him back. Is there anything I can do to that lady legally n get him back. I do not want to harm him just want to make him realize. Despite me telling about their affair to the entire family they both are still hurting me. It hurts me a lot please help I beg u

• ansNo, you cannot do anything against the girl legally, however as you informed she is married, you can inform her husband about her adulterous relationship with your brother.

• ansHi,

Please specify that which part of country do you live.. Since in Kerala, the marriage under such circumstance is not prohibited. Anywhere else it is prohibited.. You may inform her husband about her affair with your friend.. But the process has to be initiated legally..

Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

Uday Park, Delhi