In laws took wife to their home and not letting her return. What to do
Meri wife apne ghar kuch din ko gai thi uske ghar wale le gaye the jabrdasti uska fil nhi tha jane ko ab wo 15 bad wapas apne susral pati ke ghar ana chaha rahi h usko uske ghar wale ane nhi de rahe h agar mai kanoon ka sahara lu to mujhe kya karna chahiye uske ghar walo ke khilaf?
Assuming you are Hindus,
We suggest you to file Section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act, Restitution Of Conjugal Rights wherein the court will pass an order to stay with you.
Further you should mention the above mentioned facts in your Section 9 application.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can you file for Child Custody without Divorce
- Can property on which tax is not payed be used as collateral for loan
- Invested lot of money via online transfer. No one refunding money now.
- Getting Child Custody of US born child of Indian mother
- Being threatened by friends of ex boyfriend of intimate picture