husbands right over his wife and child
My wife has gone to her house for giving birth to kid, and she has not come back home for nearly 7 months. Now I came to know she has joined her job and visa has been processed in her name to Norway official trip. As per our family custom she should not join the company without coming home which we have told her long back. Now she is also planning to take the kid along with her to Norway. Do I have right to stop her going abroad? Do I have right to stop Kid going abroad? Do I have right to say My wife must not go to work as she is trying to fly without my knowledge?
These matters are best settled with mutual consent.
Whereas, for restraining the kid you would have to approach the court under The Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act 1956 and Hindu Marriage Act 1955, with appropriate evidences to convince court for the custody of the child. However, in the present case as the infant is under five years; the care and welfare would be best taken by you has to be proved with bull's eye.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- what is the process to register resident welfare association in delhi
- Girl left matrimonial home without any cause now demanding maintenance
- Took loan gave house as grantee how to protect my house
- How to ask for CBI investigation checking in a murder case
- Husband deserted me and child after her birth as he wanted male child