how to stop father from illicit relationship
My father has illicit relationship with another woman and when I and my brother tell him to get back to normal ways by refraining from such activities he misbehaves with me, verbally abuses and even threatens to kill me and harm me and my brother. He even refuses to give our pocket money. What step should we take?
You can file case under DV Act against him for threatening to kill,etc. You may seek protection, prohibition, maintenance, even a separate residence. You and your brother may file complaint against him in police. You and your brother can also file an application under section 125 Crpc to get a maintenance order.You have not mentioned about your mother so that we can advice you how to deal with the illicit relationship he has with another woman.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Purchase of Property where MInor has a Share
- Company threatening to send a legal notice what can be done
- Procedure to file for divorce in India
- Can I sue the company as the same number is working on other operator
- Company under liquidation how to file my claim in the company?