quesHow to prevent in-laws from meeting my children

Hi, Is there any law to support the clause that my in-laws won't be able to contact (meet, call anything) to me and my 10 month old son. I have filed a 498 case against mu husband and I am planning to take this in written from him as part of counseling in woman's commission and from some lawyer too. Please assist or suggest some ways.

• ansLegally you cannot do so unless you have an express court order and to get it you will have to tell the court why you do not want the child to meet his grandparents what harm can be caused ?? etc... then after getting the order you can restrain them from visitations and if they are harming your child you can complaint to the nearest police station regarding it and initiate criminal proceedings. please contact your local lawyer for further advise.

Advocate Vikram Vishwas Kulkarni

Kolhapur Naka, Karad