How to prevent in-laws from meeting my children
Hi, Is there any law to support the clause that my in-laws won't be able to contact (meet, call anything) to me and my 10 month old son. I have filed a 498 case against mu husband and I am planning to take this in written from him as part of counseling in woman's commission and from some lawyer too. Please assist or suggest some ways.
Legally you cannot do so unless you have an express court order and to get it you will have to tell the court why you do not want the child to meet his grandparents what harm can be caused ?? etc... then after getting the order you can restrain them from visitations and if they are harming your child you can complaint to the nearest police station regarding it and initiate criminal proceedings. please contact your local lawyer for further advise.
Advocate Vikram Vishwas KulkarniKolhapur Naka, Karad
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure for filing cheque bounce case
- Can daughters claim in father's property even if he is alive?
- Landlord gave house on 50 year lease after selling it to someone
- Do son have any right over deceased father's property
- Is it possible to make the contract void if directors intention bad.