How to get maintenance from husband for me and my baby
My husband send me a legal notice of lawyer to come back to his place and say sorry to them. i dont want to go because he himself left me and baby to my parents place. now he is asking me to come and refusing to give maintenance. If i dont want to go to his place then what actions should i take against him? How to get a good amount of maintenance from him? He is a PSU govt servant in GAIL . how to prove his salary in court?
You can file a 125 crpc complant in court to get maintenance and put a rti application in his office to get his selary details his office have to give details of his selary to you .it is a good evidence for you to prove his salary in court
Advocate Pradeep Kumar GuptaMurlipura, Jaipur
Dear madam as per your question and according to law section 125 crpc you file a application for maintenance before family court and before majistrate but without all facts and circumstances i cant proper suggest you
Advocate Chandrhas SinghGopalpura ByPass Road, Jaipur
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to claim title of land in which we are residing right now
- How to divide ancestral property
- Wife having extra marital affair, need divorce from & child custody
- care taker of the flat is not vacating the flat
- Can I file for mutual consent divorce after 5 months of marriage