quesHow to get maintenance from husband for me and my baby

My husband send me a legal notice of lawyer to come back to his place and say sorry to them. i dont want to go because he himself left me and baby to my parents place. now he is asking me to come and refusing to give maintenance. If i dont want to go to his place then what actions should i take against him? How to get a good amount of maintenance from him? He is a PSU govt servant in GAIL . how to prove his salary in court?

• ansYou can file a 125 crpc complant in court to get maintenance and put a rti application in his office to get his selary details his office have to give details of his selary to you .it is a good evidence for you to prove his salary in court

Advocate Pradeep Kumar Gupta

Murlipura, Jaipur

• ansDear madam as per your question and according to law section 125 crpc you file a application for maintenance before family court and before majistrate but without all facts and circumstances i cant proper suggest you

Advocate Chandrhas Singh

Gopalpura ByPass Road, Jaipur