quesHow to divide deceased father's bank accounts?

We are three brothers.My father expired last year in january without any will.He has some savings in different accounts and 2-3 fix deposits.But all of them without any nomination.One of my brothers is not on friendly terms with us.He is not willing to join us to draw that money.We are in dire need of that money to clear our debts.What can we do in this situation?plz guide and bank says that all legal heirs sud b present to draw that money.Plz help.

• ansThere are 2 remedies.

1. You can file a partition suit in the concerned civil court.

2. All of the legal heirs should meet in front of an advocate to divide the property and father's accounts equally and make a written agreement regarding the same division.