how should i sell property which is in joint name
We have an ancestral property located at Bhiwadi where the tenants live and also one part of land is unused as there use to be our factory which is now closed. We want to sell that land as we are in need of money after our fathers demise, but my uncle (fathers brother) is not willing too sell as he is very rich. After my fathers demise, my mother's name along with mine and my brother's was added in 7/12 extract, but it also consist my uncles name as it is an ancestral property. Is there any way around through which we can sell it?
File suit for partition of property by metes and bounds. Once the partition is done according to court orders you can sell your share in the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Does my mother need to make gift deed to transfer property on my name
- Refund of security cheque given by company bounced what action to take
- Whose name to use on document?
- How to defend a s138 NI act case filed by bank in loan matter
- Car warranty claim issue company not providing insurance