How much time does it take for passing judgement on partition suit.
How much time wl be take for passing judgement on partition suit filed by hindu widow against her hindu in-laws to get her only Class l heir rightful claims on her husband's estate by calculation comes under to her of 25lakhs. All documents are in favour of widow... just that in-laws don't want to give her rightful share... keep on indirectly mentally harassing by checking or following on social sites... like google plus... etc... partition suit yet to be filed.
I have learnt that you still have not file suit for partition, you have to firstly collect all documents such as 1. Property Cards of all relavent proerties.
2.Revenue record documents such as 7/12 extract, Mutation enteries doc. n relevant documents.
After set of paper you have require time to file plaint through lawyer. After filing of case it will take atleast 2 years for prelimanary decree. further you get one more year to get your share and propety in your hand.
Advocate Vijaykumar Bhujangrao DhakaneShivajinagar, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Met with accident while walking on the road
- Eligiblity for 6 month maternity leave if I work in a private hospital
- Copyright in company software.
- Recovery of loan against a property under bank loan. How to do it?
- Uncle trying to sell my property fraudulently