How much time does it take for passing judgement on partition suit. - FREE LEGAL ADVICE

quesHow much time does it take for passing judgement on partition suit.

How much time wl be take for passing judgement on partition suit filed by hindu widow against her hindu in-laws to get her only Class l heir rightful claims on her husband's estate by calculation comes under to her of 25lakhs. All documents are in favour of widow... just that in-laws don't want to give her rightful share... keep on indirectly mentally harassing by checking or following on social sites... like google plus... etc... partition suit yet to be filed.

  • ansI have learnt that you still have not file suit for partition, you have to firstly collect all documents such as 1. Property Cards of all relavent proerties.
    2.Revenue record documents such as 7/12 extract, Mutation enteries doc. n relevant documents.
    After set of paper you have require time to file plaint through lawyer. After filing of case it will take atleast 2 years for prelimanary decree. further you get one more year to get your share and propety in your hand.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Shaikh Zaheer Abbas

 Experience: 10 years

Advocate Sudershani Ray

  Kailash Hills
 Experience: 10 years

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly