×

quesHow can me, my sister and mother get share in grandfather's property

Father is in the army. Torture since mother got married. Father never got any property division. Grandfather passed away without writing a Will. Now we do not get any share in the property. How can me, my sister and my mother get our share in our ancestral property?

Before advising you we need to get a bit more information as the information provided by you is very limited.
    1. Who is currently in possession of the property? 
    2. For a property to be ancestral, it should have been passed on from your great grandfather to your grandfather and then to you father, is that the case?

Basically for getting share in ancestral property,
    a case for partition of property can be filed in the concerned civil court.