how can i obtain NOC for ancestral property
Our ancestral property is partitioned by a common wall. One part of the property is given to my dad (who is no more), and the other property to his elder brother. There is a will which states that in case if our side share has to be sold, constructed etc we have to take the permission of my uncle. But the same is not mentioned for them. So now we are stuck. because of will we are not able to do anything. They are having plans to mostly demolish their portion and re-construct. Can we get a stay order when they start construction, so that we can get a No objection letter for selling or constructing on our portion? We want to use the stay order as a bargaining chip. Also I don't know if my father has given NOC for them. In case if he is given, are there any chances of me again getting a stay order for stopping the constructions.
Unless such constructions encroach your area and cause obstruction to passing of nature air and light , you could do nothing. A s far as bar on free construction on your part is concerned, such clause has no legal force and you can make constitutions in your area at your few will and wish. No NOC is required for constitutions on your portion.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I claim in parent's property after living apart from parents
- Procedure to file PIL against the college for monopoly system
- Mischievous neighbours
- Builder cheated by selling the same flat to someone without NOC
- Don't want to divorce husband who send divorce notice