queshow can i file Separation from my married son

Father and Son have differences and father do not want to stay with son nor want to do business together. Where is : Business : on the rented place that is belong to father only since 30 year. father told to son verbally find your own business and move out. son forcefully comes in business and operate it. legally he is nothing in the business. Residence : on the rented place since 8 month. Rent deed with the father and mother name. Father told to son find your own place but he do not do that. Home : we have a booked home in Mumbai which is under construction and 95% of money is paid but still no position. this home with the name of Father, mother and son. Question is : 1. How i can make him separate from my business place and residence and what is my legal obligation to do for him ? 2. If i want to sell under construction [ which is loan free ] home and if my son does not co-operate that what is the other legal option are with father and mother.

  • ansif you are senior citizens you can move the senior citizen Tribunal restraining your son from entering his office and the rented flat . you are under no obligation to maintain your son . if it is your business you can restrain your son from interfering in your business and from entering your residence which is taken on rent . as far as flat is concerned which is standing in joint names your son has 1/3rd share in said flat . for sale of flat you would need your son consent as no one will purchase your flat if 1/3rd rights are with your son

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir/man, my father is 69 years old, n my age is 38, I m married…
my mother have 1 brother and two sister ..! and she wants her share of…
My wife left me more than 6month after some quaral and living at maternal house…
First case register 498a in 22 Dec 2013 at jmfc court after that 7 month…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Adovcate B. Srikiran

 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Sadanand Naik

  Gandhi Nagar
 Experience: 12 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly