How can I cancel my marriage certificate
Hi, My sister got married 3 years back in guwahati court. last month she got married with the same person but in Hindu traditional process. Now my question is they both are central government employees now they have to submit the marriage certificate in their office but they are not accepting the certificate because according to them they got married this year.. what is the process they can do to void the old marriage certificate to get a new.
That cannot be done until and unless there is decree of divorce from the court
Incase your offie is not accepting your marriage certificate than we have to approach the tribunal or court as the case may be
Advocate Rupam Jyoti DasGuwahati Club, Guwahati
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father expired without Will how to divide property now?
- Bail application rejected by sessions court. What is the next step?
- How to apply for divorce an get child custody when wife does not agree
- How can I reduce maintenance after winning case u/s 9 of HMA
- Process to convert the religion