quesgirls converts muslim to marry a muslim boy

A government employee hindu sheduled caste girl married a muslim boy and she converted her religion to muslim the next day of her marriage. Is this marriage valid? if not what parents can do? what are the effects on her job? what may be the grounds to challlenge this marriage in the court by parents? and after 9 months they registered this marriage/meher in the court. because when she was marring she was hindu.

• ansA Muslim cannot have traditional nikkah with hindu girl unless she converts prior to marriage and on the other hand it will have no effect on the girls government job. She won't get further promotion as Scheduled caste once she converts to another religion.

Whereas I presume lady was a major at the time of marriage. If she on her own consent married a muslim boy then her parents cannot create problems.