quesgirls converts muslim to marry a muslim boy

A government employee hindu sheduled caste girl married a muslim boy and she converted her religion to muslim the next day of her marriage. Is this marriage valid? if not what parents can do? what are the effects on her job? what may be the grounds to challlenge this marriage in the court by parents? and after 9 months they registered this marriage/meher in the court. because when she was marring she was hindu.

  • ansA Muslim cannot have traditional nikkah with hindu girl unless she converts prior to marriage and on the other hand it will have no effect on the girls government job. She won't get further promotion as Scheduled caste once she converts to another religion.

    Whereas I presume lady was a major at the time of marriage. If she on her own consent married a muslim boy then her parents cannot create problems.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am 37 years old man,born to a tribal women(ST).I never knew who my father…
My friend got married in 2011,she got two kids.her husband drinks daily.comes home at night…

My Grandmother's 3 sons are refusing to keep her with them and do not want…

My ex boy is harasing me since one year by giving calls I blocked all…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Adovcate B. Srikiran

 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Sadanand Naik

  Gandhi Nagar
 Experience: 12 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly