girls converts muslim to marry a muslim boy
A government employee hindu sheduled caste girl married a muslim boy and she converted her religion to muslim the next day of her marriage. Is this marriage valid? if not what parents can do? what are the effects on her job? what may be the grounds to challlenge this marriage in the court by parents? and after 9 months they registered this marriage/meher in the court. because when she was marring she was hindu.
A Muslim cannot have traditional nikkah with hindu girl unless she converts prior to marriage and on the other hand it will have no effect on the girls government job. She won't get further promotion as Scheduled caste once she converts to another religion.
Whereas I presume lady was a major at the time of marriage. If she on her own consent married a muslim boy then her parents cannot create problems.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is divorce possible after 2 month? What all documents required for it?
- Tenant making false allegations and delaying to vacate house.
- Can a Defamation case be filed against wife and her parents.
- Sister is refusing to give bank mother's Death Certificate
- Wanted advice on writ petition matter-temporary injunction